In regard to recent changes in the Covid-19 situation in England, we ask you to read the following information carefully before your visit to the Watermen’s Hall.
Our requests of you:
- Please take a look at and follow government guidance ahead of the event –https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- If you are feeling unwell or displaying Covid-19 symptoms, please do not attend the event.
- Please perform a Lateral Flow Test (LFT) before travelling to Watermen’s Hall. Do not travel if the result is positive. Rapid lateral flow tests can be ordered for free from the government website. https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests.
- We encourage you to wear a face covering when moving around the Hall. If attending events such as lectures or presentations, you are also encouraged to wear a face covering whilst seated.
- Please arrive in good time and access the Hall via the 16 St Mary at Hill entrance.
- Upon arrival, please ‘check-in’ by scanning the QR code for test and trace purposes.
- In the interests of everybody’s health & safety, we request that you observe the guidance of staff whilst on-site.
What you can expect from us:
- An enhanced cleaning programme, especially focusing on high touch surfaces and communal facilities is in place.
- We encourage good hygiene through effective hand washing. Hand sanitiser is available throughout the Hall.
- If receiving lines are used, we regret that hand shaking will not take place. (Some guests will feel uncomfortable with hand shaking, please do not feel offended should your offered hand be declined).
- As a Covid security measure, we will ensure that our rooms are well ventilated. Especially as winter approaches, this may mean some rooms feel cooler than you have been used to. You may wish to consider this when choosing your outfit for your visit.
- Our in-house caterers, Cook & Butler, have a rigorous risk assessment procedure and ensure that all catering services are provided using the highest standards of hygiene practice.